One of the benefits of doing an apprenticeship at Nescot is that you'll get support from both the college and your employer. The college has a dedicated apprenticeship team with staff experienced at helping apprentices and their employers, and they'll visit you at work to help you through the course.
You can expect:
• Dedicated Employer Hub to support your employment needs - find our latest apprenticeship vacancies online here
• A dedicated team to support you through your English, Maths and ICT
• Highly-qualified tutors
• Occupational experts and assessors to assess you in the workplace and support you through your whole qualification
• Dedicated Apprenticeship advisors to provide general support throughout
• Access to the latest IT software and equipment, and our refurbished Learning Resource Centre
We hope you’ll be very happy while you’re studying on your apprenticeship programme, but if you do have any questions at any point you can speak to your assessor, or contact the apprenticeship team by calling 020 8394 8425 or emailing email@example.com
You can find out more about what Nescot does to support students here.