Our distance learning service is flexible, fitting around you. Your can also study at work or at home with our helpful team ready to provide support and feedback. You will still have access to all the facilities our on-campus students enjoy, such as our gym, osteopathy clinic, restaurant, print studio, learning resource centre, nursery, and hair & beauty salons.
Free* distance learning courses include:
Business - Level 2
Care - Level 2
Awareness of Mental Health Problems
Common Health Conditions
Diabetes Care and Management
Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
Preparing to work in Adult Social Care
Prevention and Control of Infection in a Health Care Setting
Principles of Care Planning
Principles of Dementia Care
Principles of End of Life Care
Principles of Working With Individuals With Learning Disabilities
Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Social Care
Understanding Nutrition and Health
Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines.
- Experience - every year our team successfully trains more than 2000 people
- More contact and support than at most other distance learning providers
- Excellent training, from supportive tutors with extensive industry backgrounds
- Fit study around work, family and other commitments
- Campus facilities including a refurbished Learning Resource Centre and subsidised sports facilities
*Courses are fully-funded for UK residents. Additional criteria may apply, see course webpages for details.