Interested in Employing an apprentice?
- Find out how an apprentice could benefit your business.
- Employ a 16 to 24 year old apprentice and you could be eligible for a £1,500* grant.
Apprenticeships deliver real returns to your business's bottom line. During the latest survey**, the majority of employers said that Apprenticeships helped them to improve productivity and to be more competitive. They also said that training apprentices is more cost effective than hiring skilled staff, leading to lower overall training and recruitment costs.
- 77% of employers believe apprenticeships make them more competitive;
- 76% say that apprenticeships provide higher overall productivity;
- 80% feel that apprenticeships reduce staff turnover;
- 83% of employers rely on their apprenticeships programme to provide the skilled workers that they need for the future.
Interested in applying for an apprenticeship?
- Business Administration
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Painting & Decorating
*There are 1,025 Apprenticeship Grants available, provided by The European Social Fund.
**Apprenticeships, survey conducted by Populus on behalf of the Learning and Skills Council, February 2009.