Nescot is already recognised as an Apple Authorised Training Centre and holds academy status with CISCO, Microsoft, and Oracle as a specialist training provider.
What is Cyberoam?
Cyberoam UTM delivers enterprise-class network security with stateful inspection firewall, VPN and IPS, offering the Human Layer 8 identity-based controls and Layer 7 application controls. It ensures high levels of network security, network connectivity, continuous availability and secure remote access with controlled network access to road warriors, telecommuters, partners, customers.
Who is the course for?
• Technical professionals providing or intending to provide support or perform deployment and administration of Cyberoam solutions, including System, Network, and Security Administrators
• Current Cisco Students
• Current Microsoft Students
• BSc and HNC/HND Foundation Degree, MSc students
• Cisco Lecturers and Networking staff in SME to large scale Enterprise
Why do you need Cyberoam Training?
• To protect and defend against the evolving and increasing Internet security threats
• Cyberoam training and certifications provide you with expertise and recognition in this field
• Increase your credibility with customers
• Enhance your job opportunities by becoming qualified
• Gain the confidence to implement, troubleshoot and advise computer security best practice
• Get insight and access to Cyberoam knowledgebase with vast support, technical and industry information
A small selection of companies that use Cyberoam:
BSNL, Emirates, Ernst & Young, Hitachi, Honda, Lamprell PLC, LG, McCann Erickson, Seopa, SG Viet Finance, Tata
The first 40 applicants that register their interest will receive £50 off when they start their course.
We plan to launch Cyberoam CCNSP training at Nescot in Summer 2011 and would like to ask those who are interested to register their details with us. Please contact Sage Lal on: email@example.com
Cyberoam Training Academy Presentation
Nescot has achieved a reputation over the years for being at the forefront of IT training in the UK, and so we are excited to announce our new partnership with Cyberoam as its UK training partner.