At Nescot we make every effort to offer courses that fit in with your busy life, work and home commitments. With this in mind we now have the following university level qualifications, which can be studied Part-Time:
• BA Education (Top-up)
• BSc Computing (top-up)
• BSc Hons Biological Science
• Diploma of HE Biological Science
• Diploma of HE Psychodynamic Counselling (work-based)
• Foundation Degree Photo-imaging
• Foundation Degree Sports Therapy
• Higher Certificate in Food premises Inspection (Taught units)
• HND Computing
• HND Music Production
• HND Public Services
• HND Travel and Tourism Management
The following part-time courses are available to those in relevant employment:
• BSc Hons Biomedical Science
• Certificate of Education, Lifelong Learning Sector
• Dip HE Biomedical Science
• Foundation Degree Teaching and Learning in the Lifelong Learning Sector
• Instiitute of Acoustics Diploma
• MSc in Perfusion Science
• Postgraduate Certificate, Lifelong Learning Sector.
• Post-Graduate Diploma in Perfusion Science
Nescot has a national reputation for science higher education, particularly in Biomedical Science, Perfusion and Acoustics, and is also home to the Surrey Institute of Osteopathic Medicine. Our HNDs, Degrees and Masters are designed and taught by industry specialists with a large emphasis on clinical and industry placements, so you will learn the latest theories and techniques with the latest equipment, hardware and software.
Studying locally is proving increasingly popular as colleges continue to develop programmes of courses which meet their local communities' needs, whilst maintaining their national specialisms. Nescot's HE courses are also exceptionally competitively priced and we have experts in student finance on hand to ensure cost is no barrier to your learning.
We purposely keep our class sizes small, which makes for a friendly and caring environment and you will find you have far more access to your tutors than is usual. All our higher education students are allocated a personal tutor and, in addition to your lectures, tutorials are held on both an individual and a group basis.