£1,500 for Businesses taking on an Apprentice –
another reason why you should employ an Apprentice in 2012
• Employ a 16 to 24 year old apprentice and you could be eligible for a £1,500* grant
Interested in Employing an Apprentice?
Find out how an Apprentice could benefit your Business!
Apprenticeships deliver real returns to your business's bottom line. During the latest survey**, the majority of employers said that Apprenticeships helped them to improve productivity and to be more competitive. They also said that training apprentices is more cost effective than hiring skilled staff, leading to lower overall training and recruitment costs.
• 88% of employers agree that apprentices are more motivated and satisfied
• 81% say that apprenticeships provide higher overall productivity
• 80% feel that apprenticeships reduce staff turnover and increase loyalty
• 89% of employers rely on their apprenticeships programme to provide the skilled workers that they need for the future.
Last year Nescot achieved an outstanding 92% success rate for its Apprentices and 98% of employers said they would recommend Nescot to another employer.
Our Apprenticeship subjects currently include:
• Business Administration
• Carpentry & Joinery
• Customer Service
• Health & Social Care
• Painting & Decorating
• Teaching & Learning in Schools
• Team Leading
*Apprenticeships, survey conducted by Populus on behalf of the National Apprenticeship Service 2009, and City & Guilds skills economy research 2011.