We offer free and impartial information and advice about Nescot courses and other learning opportunities. The service is available to everyone.
Using the resources available to us, we aim to :
- provide an effective, friendly and confidential service supported by appropriately trained and experienced staff
- treat the information you share with us as confidential; it will only be shared with your permission. However, your information will be shared with other appropriate professionals if we believe that there is a safeguarding issue
- provide a service which meets the diverse needs of our clients
- provide information about support services for clients with individual needs
- offer Nescot course information in English and translate this information into other languages and formats on request in reasonable time
- keep to our scheduled appointments as far as possible; we ask you to let us know in advance if you are unable to keep an appointment
Advice Centre Opening Times
Mon, Tue, Thu, 8.30 am – 6.00 pm
Wed, 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
Fri, 8.30 am – 4.00 pm
Mon to Thu, 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Fri, 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
Tel 020 8394 3038
Fax 020 8394 3030
Service Response Times
- Response to enquiry - the length of time to respond to an enquiry will be variable depending on the nature of the enquiry. All enquiries will be responded to within 2 working days and should the enquiry warrant longer time to gather information then confirmation that the enquiry is being dealt with will occur within 2 working days.
- Acknowledgement of application – this will be immediate if applications are made online and within 2 working days of receipt for paper applications.
- Confirmation of interview date – interview dates for applicants will be confirmed within 4 working days of receiving the application.
- Confirmation of offer – immediately at the end of the interview, subject to all required information/evidence being received from the applicant.
We offer additional services:
Student Finance - our advisors provide financial advice relating to learning, for further information please call: 020 8394 3033
We welcome your feedback on our service so that we can further develop the service to meet your needs. You can let us have your comments by telling a member of staff or by emailing email@example.com If we are unable answer your comments immediately we will inform you of any timescales involved.