How could an apprentice boost your business?
- Better productivity. The government says 96% of employers who took on an apprentice reported benefits to their organisation, and estimates each apprentice increases their company’s productivity by £214 per week.
- Lower costs. Training an apprentice is more cost-effective than hiring experienced and skilled staff, and apprenticeships are fully funded for 16 to 18-year-olds.
- Better training. All the training and assessment is arranged and delivered by Nescot, so you can concentrate on running your business and know your apprentice is in the best hands.
- Support. The apprenticeship team at Nescot will support you and your apprentice every step of the way, so you know you both have someone to turn to for advice if you need it.
- Better reputation. Many business owners say taking on apprentices helps them improve their image, both within the industry and in the community.
- Improve your organisation’s skills base. The government says skills shortages remain one of the biggest threats to UK businesses. Apprentices bring new ideas and a range of skills which can plug any gaps and this means they can take on a wider range of tasks and responsibilities.
To find out more about employing an apprentice, call The Business Centre on 020 8394 8593.