Develop computing skills for life and career opportunities with these supportive short courses
Do you want to develop IT skills for career progression or everyday life? These free* supportive courses are ideal for those with little or no experience of using computers.
If you are interested please click here and we'll get back to you with details of our next courses. See eligibility for free funding below.
- Nescot College, Ewell
- Haslemere Hall, Thornton Heath
- Sherwood Park Hall, Mitcham
- Hurst Green Community Centre, Oxted
- The West Way, Caterham on the Hill
- YMCA Young People and Family Centre, Horley
- Holborn, London
*courses are free, subject to eligibility