Click on a date below to register for your visit.
Our Open Events are:
You need to register to attend our open events. Please click here to register.
We understand that applying to college is a big decision. That's why we hold plenty of events throughout the year for you to come and visit us.
At our main open evenings you can have a look around our college, meet our teaching teams, and see our facilities. All our staff will be happy to answer your questions. You can also speak to specialist staff, including: Careers Advisors, Learning Support Staff, Apprenticeship Specialists and Student Finance experts.
If you have any questions about applying to Nescot, call our friendly Advice and Guidance team on 020 8394 3038.
School Leaver Prospectus:
Our 20/21 Prospectus will be appearing here shortly, meanwhile you can view our current school leaver prospectus by clicking the image below:
Why study at Nescot?
- Our courses are practical - our students learn by doing, not just reading
- You'll be taught by specialist lecturers with their own experience of working in the industry
- We work closely with employers, giving you confidence our courses are up-to-date
- You'll get real work experience, not just theory learnt in a classroom
- You'll be doing real-life assignments based on what you'd be doing at work
- You can choose an apprenticeship, and earn while you learn
- We have great progression routes, with courses from entry-level to university-level
- We have great facilities - we've invested £50m in our campus since 2013
- We were rated Good by Ofsted in January 2016
- We're experienced - Nescot has been providing excellent education since 1953
- We have a huge range of courses, from accounting to uniformed public services
- You can study in a way that suits you - full-time, part-time, by distance learning or through an apprenticeship
- We're very convenient to get to. We have a large, free car park, locked bicycle storage and we're very close to Ewell East train station, which is in zone 6.
What can I study?
We believe that Nescot has a qualification for everyone, whatever your goals are. We also have a wide range of facilities that are open to the public.
- Part-time courses for adults: We offer courses that fit around your existing commitments, whether you're aiming for a promotion, a career change or a new hobby. Choose your qualification here.
- University-level qualifications: Our courses include HNCs, HNDs, top-up years, foundation degrees and more. Learn more here.
- Distance learning: Many of our courses can be studied by distance learning, with subjects ranging from health and social care to business - and many of them are absolutely free. Find out more here.
What happens next?
You can apply online for any of our courses. You may then be invited to attend an interview, where we'll talk to you about your career plans and make sure that the course and the level you've applied for are right for you. Successful applicants will be offered a place to study at Nescot.Full-time students will be invited to a Welcome and Induction Day, which is usually held at the end of June. You can meet the other people who will be on your course.
All students will be invited to enrol in August. You'll be sent a letter telling you what to bring with you, and when to attend.
If you have any questions about applying to Nescot, or which course would suit you best, call our Advice and Guidance team on 020 8394 3038.