Higher Education Awards Ceremony
The annual Higher Education (HE) Awards ceremony is one of the highlights of the year, when graduands and their families come together to celebrate the outcome of their hard work.
The next HE Awards Ceremony will acknowledge the success of the 2019-20 and 2020-21 cohorts in 2 separate ceremonies on the same day.
Ceremony 1 at 11:00
Ceremony 2 at 14:30
Invitations have been sent out to everyone eligible to attend by email on Friday 17/09/2021. If you have not received your invitation and believe you should have, contact our events team.
Ceremony 1 will be for those students who have successfully completed their course ending in 2020.
Ceremony 2 will be for those students who have successfully completed their course ending in 2021.
To attend the next Awards Ceremony, you must:
- Check we have your correct email address.
- Be on the Pass List for Graduation.
- Ensure that any outstanding debts to the College are paid.
- Book your place at the Ceremony after receipt of your invitation.
- Book and pay for any guests who wish to attend the Ceremony.
- Order your gown for the Ceremony
- Check time of Ceremony and travel time required.
- Remember to bring your gown hire confirmation with you on the day.
See the useful links section, below right, for more information about the ceremony.